Monday, April 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I got a little behind in March...or did I just take on too much?
 I am starting this week trying to finish the UFO for March. Yesterday I marked the top for quilting...


Reviewed the quilt designs for the 12 sampler blocks...


And now it is loaded on the quilt frame with double batting.
I started two runners last week...


I made a wall hanging from this block and cut out the remaining blocks for the runner but somehow years passed without the runners getting made. 

If you followed my IditaQuilt adventure but never saw the finished quilt please check out my IditaQuilt Finish.

3 comments:

Teaquilts said...

Great projects and love the fabrics and design of the runner in progress.

Karen said...

I like what I can see of the sampler quilt. Looking forward to the finished project.

Chris said...

You have been busy!! Nice work.