Sunday, May 20, 2012

Learning Curve

Progress has been made on Sweet Peas in the Meadow. 


Terrible photo...can't wait to finish it and get a photo with day light. I'm just waiting on some fabric to arrive for a small final border of dark purple.

On the top right side of my blog I have added a "Free Quilt Pattern" page. You can now download the pattern for Batiki Argyle.


I feel very close to living in the age of the Jetsons. I can't believe how easy it was to make this pattern available to everyone...wow. Just hope I didn't make any big mistakes! 

On the home front...we have a contract to sell our current home! I'm very nervous about celebrating too early...the timing just seems too perfect. Our new home should be ready in a couple of weeks. 

8 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good luck on selling the house! timing seems to be perfect for you.
Karen

Kathy Schwartz said...

Thanks for sharing your pattern! Fingers crossed all goes well with your house sale!!

Unknown said...

Love these quilts! Thank you for the free pattern.

Lori S said...

Love your quilt. I am a sucker for batiks too. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Vicki H. said...

Both quilts are so pretty! I am printing your pattern to try it out. I love it! Thanks

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Quiltbirdie said...

Those are both beautiful! Gorgeous colors in the Sweet Peas.

Rabid Quilter from California said...

Love your Sweet Peas quilt! Thanks for the free pattern!