Tuesday, June 19, 2012

So Much To Tell...

Ten days ago we started moving into our new house. Downsizing is great but it is painful...I have so much stuff. There just aren't enough hours in a day.

And as if a new house isn't exciting enough...my husband just got a promotion to a job based in Paris. I have no idea how it is all going to work out but I know that it will be fabulous...someday!

We are keeping our new home in Alaska. I'm not taking the dogs to Paris so I think I will still be spending a good amount of time in Alaska...but I'm going to have some frequent and wonderful vacations.

I can't post without a picture. Here's one of my new neighbors.


He needs a rest...he's growing some big antlers! Tonka came nose-to-nose with him a few nights ago...I'm back to using dog leashes regularly.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

sounds like timing isn't too great for the Paris job is it. Maybe the long distance thing can work and just have frequent long vacations - and he can have vacations to Alaska - I hope it works out ok for you. Love the moose!
Karen

Sand and Sunshine said...

Paris, wow! You're right talk about amazing vacations!