Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upcoming Breakfast Club Pattern

We always conclude Show and Tell at Breakfast Club with a preview of the next month's pattern. June's will be...


I've made this pattern before!


Here is Marcia's class sample. This uses a new line of fabric with sea creatures in a panel print with matching fabric perfect for the borders.


And  Erin had coincidentally just finished a top from this pattern too.


I could have been ahead of the game on this one and just brought my completed quilt in to share and work on another project...like a UFO. That would be practical. But our group leader, Marcia, can sell ice cream to an Eskimo. Her specialty at the quilt shop is putting together kits. She showed us the second kit...the wildlife version...which I neglected to get a picture of but...trust me...gorgeous. I just happened to have my paint chip palette for the new house with me and when I held it up to the kit...well...it was clear...the kit had to come home with me.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Yep, you were right. That kit definitely belongs in your new house. The colours look like an almost exact match.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

paint chip cards come n so handy!
Karen