Friday, April 12, 2013

New Stocking Designs!!!

I get so excited when I see new Christmas stocking designs released by Bucilla...there are normally a handful released in the late fall and spring. Here are the four latest designs.

Traditional Santa. Love this...the 3-D rocking horse makes this stocking for me!


As an Alaskan who lives near the North Pole...penguins in Christmas settings bug me...but they are darn cute. I will be buying this kit...maybe I will add a sign for the penguin about missing his home in the South Pole.


Love and Peace Santa is groovy and comes with a matching set of ornaments.


Gingerbread Theme Photo Frame...not sure how I feel about adding a photo...



Here are the stockings released last fall.

Polar Bear...this has a matching set of ornaments.


Skaters...no difficult hair to make on this one...a plus.


Gifts from Santa...I like stockings with Santa.


Santa and His List....this is a remake from a older design.


Santa and His Sleigh. This has matching ornaments and a tree skirt. I especially like the little stocking Santa is holding...one can never have enough stockings.



Recently I have a little more activity on my YouTube tutorial videos for these kits...maybe folks are already thinking about Christmas.

All of these photos came from the online craft store, Herrschners. I order from them often!


5 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I used to get needle work kits from that catalog a long time ago - I will need to check them out on line and see what they have now.
Are you ordering all of these kits? :) they are all cute how would you make up your mind!
yes Penguins for the Xmas settings in North Pole have always had me wondering why!

Jan Marie said...

How do you decide which ones to do. I am afraid that would turn into a never ending project for me. Fun stuff.

Unknown said...

Still working on my first stocking. I ran out of clear colored beads & still need about 8 more to complete the stocking. Do you happen to know what brand & size of bead is a good match & where in the states I can purchase. Thanks!!

Michelle said...

I think the skaters are my favorites! Someday we'll move past the Dollar Tree stockings that I lose and have to replace every year...

Suz J said...

Yes, do tell which ones would be on your xmas list to santa?? I love him in his flaired trousers! Are the penguins not when santa comes down south to deliver presents? He doesn't stay in the north pole all year round!