Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Nerd Alert

I am giving myself a major pat on the back. Yesterday, as soon as I posted about my ailing computer I had an obvious thought...check the Apple support website. They had a solution and after a couple of restarts my notebook was fixed. Might be time for me to get a pocket protecter for my shirt...I might be turning into a computer geek.

I have a full day ahead of me. It is market day and I need some produce. Then I will meet up with Christelle. She is coming to Paris for a little sale shopping. She is even going to bring some refills for my chalk pencil. I could have sworn I brought refills for it but they are probably sitting with my Alaska stash.

We are going to head to a fabric store for a little diversion in a part of Paris I have only been to once, near the basilica Sacre Coeure. I think I should bring a little rain insurance with me...umbrella.

3 comments:

Christelle said...

It's good that I checked your blog ... for the weather update :)
Rain pfeu, not fun it was so nice since the begining of the week I was looking foward for a long walk!
The chalk is in my purse
See you,

Michelle said...

Pictures of the fabric store and your day out please! :)

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

me too--would love to see the inside of a Parisian fabric store :)