Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Second Fall Season this Year

We made it back to Paris yesterday and found ourselves in the fall season...which is a good thing. I love the crisp air on a sunny fall day.


I was ready to get back to my sewing machine and the internet. I did finish three cross stitch ornaments.


I didn't need the internet to work on EQ7. I worked out a simple layout for my Paris Flower blocks.

Paris Flower Shop    71 x 91      ...andsew4th

...and a tropical version for my Island Flower blocks which I will tackle next. One of my sons is coming to visit at Christmas so I think he will be bringing me some background fabric...once I figure out what I am going to order. I might go with a pale turquoise...like tropical waters. So hard to decide. I brought plenty of brightly colored 2  1/2-inch strips.


My first action this morning was to make another block. I need a total of 18 blocks...6 more to go. 




2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

fall - where did it go - we are having winter temps already here. Love your EQ designs

Donna quilts said...

Your blocks look fabulous and I do like the tropical quilt you've designed. Great photo of Paris in the fall!