Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A Few More Stockings

I taught a class for this pattern, Bear Below Zero. The middle stocking was my original...then I made a store sample on the right and the left one is my best version. I made it along with the students in my class.


Hope you enjoy the photos.  I only get to enjoy these stockings for a few weeks every year.
Bear Arabesque


Garden Variety Bear


Bear in the Woods


Confectionery Bear


Bear in a Flurry


Bear Between Boughs


Bear Down the Slope


Bear Carousel


Bear to the Rescue


Bear to the Moon


Bear in the Bag


Bear Outside the Box


A tiny bit of progress on the moose dolls. Stuffing bodies and attaching bottom legs.


McKinley has totally got the bell ringing down...when she wants to go outside...she just hits the bells with her nose. Most you have probably already guessed I spend all day letting her out and bringing her back inside. She has me trained too!

4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love all of those Xmas socks that you make and glad to hear you were able to teach a class, I bet that was fun for you

B. Tyner said...

OMG! The stockings are adorable
and so is McKinley. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday.

Donna quilts said...

Just catching up with my reading. Those bear stockings are adorable! They could almost be endless with all the possible scenarios for the bears! Did you make the bear as well?
McKinley is getting big. That bell is a great idea. She must just love the service that comes with it!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday and look forward to reading your blog in the new year.

Cocopatch said...

the moose dolls are very funny!!!